Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves!
The voice in my head is trying to kill me.
188 Posts
Ooc — Wolfie
Last post for me!
Cyn ate when her turn came and boy did she enjoy it. It was almost a better feeling than what she guessed love would feel like. If love doesn't work why not eat it away? She thought as a joke and almost laughed as her muzzle was in the flesh and meat of the now dead animal. She whispered a prayer to the gods as her stomach had been filled up by fresh meat. A smile found it's way to her face. Her eyes closed in pure bliss and continued to scrape the meat off the part that she had taken which was to the lower half of the animal. She backed away and groomed herself feeling lonely since she had nobody to help her take care of herself. A whine tried to escape from her mouth, but she kept it down. She had to stay strong or at least look like it to make her seem stronger for the alpha. She hid all of her loneliness just to seem tougher. One day that appearance would fade to show her true self.
Messages In This Thread
Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Cyn - August 04, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Cyn - August 11, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Cyn - August 14, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Cyn - August 28, 2015, 09:05 PM