Greatwater Lake Full Moon Discussions
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
@Ayana , Pretending he meets her at their arranged location.

Burke was kind of relieved that Meldresi's heat was over. Now he wasn't so tense all the time and chasing off others. Not that he didn't trust his pack but Burke was rather possessive and he wanted Meldresi, his dark queen, to carry his young. Hopefully there wouldn't be too many pups, two or three should be good. They weren't getting any younger. The male had other plans now. He had to execute his perfect plan. Hopefully Ayana would do well, this was a test after all. Though he sincerely hoped that she would do well. He needed this, and he actually liked her. She was a good member of his pack. He had put a lot of time to train her too, hopefully she would make it as a Dark Sister.

The dark male waded through the lake, keeping a bit of distance so she didn't have to work extra hard to get their scents out of their fur. The full moon fell down on them, illuminating the world around with an eerie white light. Burke's pale eyes seemed to gleam with excitement. "So, the task is simple. Get accepted in the Caldera Pack," he spoke to her in hushed tones. "You had the training and you know what we talked about. There is a reason I want you to be accepted in his pack. My "son" lives in this pack, you can't miss him, apparently he looks just like me. He is annoying and a coward who won't come out of hiding. His name is Sebastian. It is a full moon now, I don't want to see you leave those pack grounds until the next full moon. Gain their trust, work on your trades, gather all their information and weaknesses. On the next moon we evaluate, here, and plan our next step. Understood?"

Burke let out a long sigh. "Focus on Sebastian, I want to deal with him later and I want to know how his brain works. As a spy you will find this out for me. In the meanwhile, defend their borders like you would protect ours. Chase me off when you see me or any other member of BFW. If they don't trust you by the next full moon don't show up. Alright?" Burke then let a silence come over him. "Whatever happens, you have to know you can always return. I will make the others know you are not a traitor but on a mission," he explained and then pulled a rare genuine smile on his face.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 16, 2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:33 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 16, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 18, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 18, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 26, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 26, 2015, 06:59 AM