Redhawk Caldera (J) Brother or Bother?
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I put you two in the RHC group as "TBD" for now, to reserve your spaces. :)

His tail stilled and stiffened when Dean responded with a pointed glare. Brother or not, Peregrine required respect at his borders and did not tolerate challenges to his authority. He began to lift a lip when the pale, stocky male stalked off to begin pacing nearby. His sharp words caused Peregrine to look at Ray, confusion and anger written into his features.

"Dude, that happened almost two years ago," Peregrine said to Ray, though loud enough for Dean to hear. "Yes, he'd fucking better," he added, now looking at the slightly older of the two again, his glare heavy. "I don't care if you're my brother. If you want to live here—and I'd love to have you both—then you've got to pull that stick out of your ass, Dean." Although the Alpha's voice was hard, there was also a sort of bemused edge to it. This scenario reminded him of his falling-out with Atticus long ago. He would not let history repeat itself with another brother.

Turning back to Ray, he managed a smile for the politer of his younger siblings. "It's good to see you, man. It sucks that you were part of that. I thought Tyrannus would spare you two because you weren't even sexually mature at the time. Guess not," Peregrine thought out loud, shaking his head lightly. "What have you been doing?" Despite Dean's behavior, he was glad to see the litter mates had stuck together all this time.
Messages In This Thread
(J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 17, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 19, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 24, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 24, 2015, 11:40 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 25, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 29, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 22, 2015, 10:59 AM