Redhawk Caldera (J) Brother or Bother?
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Since this thread's nearly a month old and I haven't heard from Ray's player, I'm going to go ahead and conclude it for us. :)

The Alpha shot another perplexed look at Dean. Was he really having a conniption fit over something nearly two years past? At least he had pulled the stick out of his ass and apologized. He quickly shifted gears, reminiscing about the last time they'd seen one another. Peregrine peered at Ray, giving him a look as if asking, How did you put up with this moody brat all this time? But when he glanced back at Dean, his mouth had worked its way into a smile.

"It's good to see you idjits again too," he said. "I trust you've learned some skills out on the road, considering you both look good for a pair of hobos. How about you stick around? We have space for you and it's a great place if you're wanting to settle down." He looked at Ray in particular when he said that.

"Walk with me," he invited in the next moment. "Tell me what's good and I'll bring you up to speed on my life here. Then you can meet my family." He didn't only mean Fox and the Firebirds but everyone living here at Redhawk Caldera, which was now home to two more Redleaf-DiSarinnos.
Messages In This Thread
(J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 17, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 17, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 19, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 24, 2015, 04:03 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 24, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 24, 2015, 11:40 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Ray Redleaf-DiSarinno - August 25, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 25, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Dean - August 29, 2015, 08:22 PM
RE: (J) Brother or Bother? - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 22, 2015, 10:59 AM