Jade Fern Grove You found me dressed in black.
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
I had given up
I didn’t know who to trust
So I designed a shell
Kept me from heaven and hell
And I had hit a low
Was all I let myself know
Yeah I had locked my heart
I was imprisoned by dark

Being part of something new, something fresh, was what she needed. Scimitar had rubbed his scent on her and she could not help but sniff her own coat once in a while. It was something she had never smelled before. A mix of herbs and fresh grass, mixed with love and unity. Ayana loved it.
Yet, she was alone, which she did not mind, but it was a bit frustrating now that her mind had stopped talking to her. Besides Scimitar, she knew nobody yet, so she strolled around the territory hoping to find someone she could talk to and maybe work on her social skills.

Despite that, she also remembered Scimitar's quest. She needed to be a warden and her training should start fairly soon, otherwise her alpha could think this was all just a game for her. But it was not. This was her life now, she wanted this. And she would fight for it. A warden was what suited her anyway. Although she still wanted to be a counselor soon, as she started training for that in her old pack already.

But for now, the female was following the scents of pack mates, hoping one of them would be around. She knew that she was not the most easy wolf to be around, sometimes she was a little bit'h, to be honest. The golden female did not know if that was to blame on her past, or if this was just her personality, but she hoped to finally meet someone who could look beneath her shell of rudeness and bitc*yness.
Messages In This Thread
You found me dressed in black. - by Ayana - September 11, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Kieran - September 21, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Ayana - September 24, 2015, 03:10 PM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Kieran - October 04, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Ayana - October 15, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: You found me dressed in black. - by Kieran - October 24, 2015, 09:35 AM