Stavanger Bay reach for the light
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I am sorry for Thistle's reaction I am trying to get some of her spitfire and sass back and before Ragnar's death this would have been her reaction, possibly even worse.And @Atreyu I apologize for skipping you, but I honestly can't see Thistle taking that without replying before everyone else. I hope that's okay. If you prefer I can change it and you can reply first.

Thistle knew that others were bothered by Atreyu's limp, his missing leg. She however wasn't it proved to her how loyal he was, and despite his limitations, he was doing well for himself and them. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him and the others. And she hoped that they realized this.

Thistle didn't quite know how to take his words as they tumbled out. The alpha of Blacktail Deer, was that not Dante? She had thought she had met him once before, and he had been kind enough? Why would they fight. Osprey was missing? Thistle lowered her ears to her skull, she had liked Osprey counted her a friend. It saddened her to know she was missing, possibly gone. The fires took far too many. Thistle didn't know this Amekaze, but as she listened she realized this must be the alphess of this pack he was talking of. She briefly wondered if Ragnar had known her. She mentally cursed herself for not asking him of his outriding missions before he passed.

Thistle stared at him and splayed her ears on either side of her head. She  lifted her head, her tail snapping up to her back. Though there was no denying that this would be best for them, and there was no denying she was tired of being alphess. The fact that he decided to choose for her, make a decision for her, not even Ragnar had done that even he knew better than that. No one told Thistle Cloud Lodbruk what she was to do and not to do, no one. 

Before I give my decision Charon. What gives you the right to make a decision for me? Not even Ragnar made decisions for me. Our's is an equal partnership and you should have asked me before giving your answer. I do not appreciate being shunted aside in such a manner. I know I have made mistakes and I know i have messed up, but frankly I am still an alphess, and I still have a say in most matters. You also assumed much thinking that I would be willing to step down, and I am not saying I won't, but I deserved the courtesy of you asking me before you made that choice for me.

The hair rose along Thistle's back and she snorted softly. She turned away for a moment to collect her thoughts. Settling to her haunches she looked to the ground. Very well. Atreyu if you are still willing to listen to me, please gather those few we have left. Charon I want to gather my herb stock carry it with me, there is not much left, but there is some. Then you can lead the way. With that she turned away from them both and started walking away. She would listen if they had something to say, but she would not be yelled at if they decided to yell. They would be met with righteous anger. She was upset and disappointed that someone made a decision for her, even if it was the best decision. She would have liked to have been asked.
Messages In This Thread
reach for the light - by Charon - September 17, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: reach for the light - by Floki - September 17, 2015, 07:44 PM
RE: reach for the light - by RIP Atreyu - September 18, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: reach for the light - by Thistle Cloud - September 19, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: reach for the light - by Charon - September 21, 2015, 02:19 AM
RE: reach for the light - by Thistle Cloud - September 21, 2015, 08:02 AM
RE: reach for the light - by Floki - September 21, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: reach for the light - by RIP Atreyu - September 22, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: reach for the light - by Charon - September 25, 2015, 02:01 AM
RE: reach for the light - by Thistle Cloud - September 27, 2015, 08:49 AM
RE: reach for the light - by Floki - September 27, 2015, 11:54 AM