Blackfeather Woods This time I will do it right.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Private 
For @Pietro and @Kendra, because I want Burke develop his caretaker skill more and Burke trying to care for peeing/pooping/vomiting babies should be fun! :D 

Burke felt like an enormous giant while he was with the two potatoes that were his children. He was surprisingly caring, or well technically, not so surprisingly. Akela had mentioned it before, he could be a big grump but secretly he cared. Meldresi and the Spiderlings 2.0 probably knew that too. Burke was very curious about the screaming things and nosed over the grey male. He was going to look like him. He licked over him with his strong tongue before nosing over the dark girl with the lighter dots. Maybe he had been a bit hypocritical to this Sebastian for looking like him, now he was proud of his newborn son to look like him. Still these young would be far better than this Sebastian ever was since they had one amazing female as their mother. 

Burke carefully laid down so they would stay warm in his plush fur. Autumn was settling in and the Alaskan native was fluffing up each day so he would have a thick winter coat. He placed his head down and tried to look at his babies. They weren't too entertaining yet, though he knew that once they started to explore there was also more danger. He wondered if they would notice a difference between him and Meldresi. Maybe they did since he didn't have milk, only warmth. Still that wasn't making him stay away from them. He wanted a strong bond with his children now he had the time to care for them. The reason Sebastian was annoying him because he was a reminded every time how he never had time to raise him. That wasn't going to happen again. Plus he gained parenting skills with the Spiderlings 1.0.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
This time I will do it right. - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Kendra - October 13, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Pietro - October 14, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Kendra - October 25, 2015, 05:15 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - October 25, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Pietro - October 30, 2015, 08:55 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - November 08, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Pietro - November 12, 2015, 11:51 AM