Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Private 

Sebastian trotted away from the fern grove into the meadow like landscape. He hadn't been too close to Haven's pack borders. He wanted to bring her home, but he kept his distance out of respect to the others. He hoped the female wasn't getting too much trouble because she spend some time with him, a few days actually. Sebastian was really surprised and it felt rather natural. He learned that females didn't need a different approach than males as long as he was just respectful. He could do that. Maybe he would run into Haven again. So far this valley seemed nice enough to stick around.

The lone male trotted over the plains, liking the fact that he traveled a good distance. Now he could relax and explore his surroundings. He stopped by a stream and drink some of the fresh water. Could he consider Haven his friend now? He wasn't sure. He would probably need more hang out sessions before he could determine such things. Sebastian sat down, feeling rather pleased with himself that he even managed to get along with one female. This was going in the right direction. And if Haven wasn't interested in him, or liked him enough, then he could always see if there were other females around. He also met the golden female Ayana... She had been a lone wolf like him. He hadn't seen her around really. Maybe the same thing would happen with Haven. Oh well. He was rather absorbed in thought, thinking about girls. Typical.
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 20, 2015, 02:35 PM