Bramblepoint You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Gonna archive this here since we have a new thread <3

Steady thought for a moment as they turned to leave the pack lands. I'm not sure yet. Why don't we go back home and ask around to see where we can go next? he suggested. He knew Mason probably didn't want to wait any more than he already had to learn his wanted trade, but Steady didn't want to go visiting pack lands if he knew nothing about them.

He would do his best to gather some better information on the packs so that this hiccup didn't happen again.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 03, 2015, 12:27 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 04, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 05, 2015, 09:07 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - November 07, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - November 13, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 03, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 10, 2015, 02:53 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - December 13, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Mason - December 17, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: You hold onto me, and I'll hold onto you - by Steady - January 10, 2016, 08:12 PM