Blackfeather Woods Sneaking Around
Zeta
We can't die we're dead inside.
255 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Venus was actually facing the opposite way of the stranger when she was spotted. She perked her ear up, slightly surprised about her accusation. She shifted her body and poked only her head out. She was instantly draw to the strangers white coat, it was beautiful. Venus pulled more of her neck out, but nothing else was visible. She wanted to wait to she the strangers body language before she fully exposed herself. She could think of a million snappy come backs to this strangers accusation, but she held them in, knowing she was in no place to create an unnecessary rivalry. 
"No, I don't ambush pack mates." She said clearly, emphasizing this.
"I know Im not good enough to ambush you." She said, some playfulness entwined in her voice, not enough to annoy her. Venus shifted her entire body as a splitting pain went through her stomach, she has had this issue consistently, but she chose to ignore it. She didn't show any signs of pain, besides her eyes, which became clouded, and distant when she was in pain. She fought back a whimper as the last bits of her pain subsided, for now anyway. She focused back on the stranger. 
"I was practicing, on prey. I was waiting for something to walk by. Plus, I found this bush, perfect size for hiding." 
Messages In This Thread
Sneaking Around - by Venus - November 20, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Sneaking Around - by Potema - November 21, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Sneaking Around - by Venus - November 21, 2015, 10:15 PM