Phoenix Maplewood And I never like to admit that I was wrong*
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Well, at least Ukko wasn't stupid. It was Saena's hidden fear that someday, somebody would find fault in the maplewood pack's callous decision to kill a young wolf for one foolish mistake. Hell, it was her hidden fear that someday, somebody would call her out on all her past bullshit. She liked to think she kept parts of herself well hidden, but sometimes she wore her heart on her sleeve and sometimes her eyes opened straight into her soul. Anyone who spent much time with her would soon realize she was just as youthful and ignorant as any yearling, in spite of her seeming success. She'd got lucky, but she would never admit it to anyone.

His question elicits an automatic response: "always." Okay, well, she wasn't always hungry, but Saena also didn't do much weight watching. If there was food around, you'd bet she'd go right for it. It was only natural, in the event that there wasn't any food for a while. Without hesitation, she slipped into the guise of a master tracker—although she's far from master of anything at her age—and it wasn't long before she picked up the scent of pronghorn. They were rare in the woods, but tended to collect out on the plains. Probably one passing through.

She gestured with her snout and headed off into the trees to seek it out with Ukko.

Maybe we can get to it in another thread if it's still relevant and if it could fit in! Feel free to fade properly in your post or archive it here as a fade, doesn't matter to me!
Messages In This Thread
And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 26, 2015, 10:21 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - November 29, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - November 30, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 11, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 13, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 22, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 24, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 27, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Ukko - December 30, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: And I never like to admit that I was wrong* - by Saēna - December 30, 2015, 08:27 PM