Kildeer Rest i'll have him good as new i just have to get my hammers
287 Posts
Ooc — Kris
She took her time in doing so but now, finally, she ate. The ravens off to the side bickered among one another in their impatience. Their turn would come soon enough. Even now, the black wolf's stomach began to distend with what he had already consumed, but he would not be finished until he had taken in as much as his body would allow in one sitting.

His teeth sheared off another bit of tripe, which he worked between his molars before swallowing. His comment was cause for her to pause, and once more subtle amusement showed at the corner of his mouth. "Just crossed paths with him once," he explained. He would hardly say that he knew the fellow, but his scent - as he did with all scents - had been committed to memory and with it his name. "Said he was looking for you." He swallowed another piece of the stomach. "I'm Tagg."

One of the smaller ravens was daring, and tried to sneak in to peck at a bit of meat as Taggarik paused to glance away from them, monitoring the horizon for movement. He saw the bird from the corner of his eye, and immediately he swung his jaws upon it, never intending to strike but to warn. It shrieked and return to the duo that smart enough to wait. With a good-humored snort he pinched a bit of fat and meat between his teeth and flung it to the birds. They descended upon it in a ravenous frenzy.

"So are you two just travelling for the heck of it?" he asked as he set his teeth into the shoulder of the deer. A bit of muscle meat now was all he needed to fill him.
Messages In This Thread