Kildeer Rest i'll have him good as new i just have to get my hammers
287 Posts
Ooc — Kris
The muscle was dense. It lodged in his stomach much heavier than the liver and tripe had. It did not take many bites before the last bit he swallowed felt as though it pressed at his throat. He was well and thoroughly full, and he would be kept alive and warm for days to come.

"I reckon I'll be putting together a pack," he said, as casually as one might comment on the weather. It was something he wondered at as he left home, and here and now he decided it ought to be the thing he did. Fall waned, the cold moved in; there were only two sensible choices. It was either this or seek shelter under someone else's rule.

His tongue swept most of the blood away from his muzzle, the staining not visible against the pitch blackness of his fur. He moved away, not so far that quiet conversation might be strained, but far enough to allow Capri the room and peace to feed at her leisure while he continued to watch their surroundings, continued to guard their find. "You and Terich should join me." He commented.

Off to the side, the ravens pecked at tore at the fat and meat they had been thrown.
Messages In This Thread