The Sentinels I aim to please
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Joining 
Joining. (: tagging @Lasher @Dante and @Blue Willow ... Not sure who does the IC joining threads but I hope this is alright. (:

It was colder than the white female had originally thought it would be near the coast... Perhaps it was her own naiveness and lack of real world awareness that led her to forget that they were indeed located further north rather than towards the equator; the fact that she was on the coast had practically no effect weather wise. She may not have minded as much as she should have. The dainty wolf rather liked the winter season as it was best suited for her coat color. But the girl was young and hadn't experienced a winter outside of a pack before and she wasn't aware of just how cruel it could be.

Aria, the glossy name of the fae herself, walked along a border she had scented herself. There was another pack nearby, but this one she decided was larger. Truthfully she hoped for a warmer sense of community within the pack, but she also hoped that if the pack was hostile that the larger number of wolves could kill her off easier. 

The strongest scent, she decided, seemed one of importance. It was practically everywhere, as far as she could tell. It obviously marked the most meaningful border lines, but she could scent the actual wolf nearby, perhaps more than one if even. She realized that, as she usually did, she was holding herself with her head high and chest puffed out. It wasn't a sign of dominance over anyone, it was just how she walked, and after realizing her posture Aria allowed her head to drop and shoulders to slump as she walked lower to the ground in case any eyes were watching her. The pretty, young wolf let out a greeting howl, one that signified her position and means of trespassing. Her intention was clear, she meant to join. 

Whether or not they wanted her, well, that was a different story.
Messages In This Thread
I aim to please - by Aria - December 07, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 08, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 08, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 08, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 08, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 09, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 11, 2015, 12:22 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 12, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: I aim to please - by Lasher - December 12, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: I aim to please - by Aria - December 12, 2015, 01:29 PM