Blackfeather Woods i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
All Welcome 
Flecks of memories were beginning to polish the clouded days that had gone missing from Cicero's life. At times he did not know if these were real memories, things that had actually happened, or if they were more bad dreams. He could not really decipher one from the other. All of his thoughts surrounding his missing days were clouded by something that mattered more to him than anything else, however; the moment with Damien in which he had lost himself to lust and, so it seemed, so had his brother for a moment. Damien had not spoken of it since, and Cicero had left him to his space.

But the longing that he carried for Damien had not left. Every step he took, Cicero longed to be by Damien's side. At times he regretted what he had engaged, but he knew that he shouldn't. Damien loved him, and so surely he would come to see that there was no need for shame soon enough. Perhaps he would seek Cicero out to talk of what bothered him. Cicero feared that Damien would choose a different path, one where he would never speak of it again. If he chose such a path, then only a repeat

Cicero looked at the den where, presumably, @Pietro and @Kendra were sleeping. He remained in the shadows, not intending to actually engage with them, but since he had no @Damien to look over, Cicero decided to stay with the rest of his family to watch over them from the darkness in which he belonged. Perhaps in part he also did so in hopes that it was the likeliest place that he were to run into Damien.
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Cicero - December 11, 2015, 07:31 AM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Pietro - December 11, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Cicero - December 16, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Pietro - December 16, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Cicero - December 17, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Pietro - December 17, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Cicero - December 19, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Pietro - December 19, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Cicero - December 28, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Pietro - December 29, 2015, 01:51 AM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Cicero - January 05, 2016, 02:27 AM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Pietro - January 06, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Cicero - January 07, 2016, 04:32 AM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Pietro - January 07, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Cicero - January 11, 2016, 04:48 AM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Pietro - January 11, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Cicero - January 12, 2016, 08:20 AM
RE: i'd rather feel pain than nothing at all - by Pietro - January 12, 2016, 01:36 PM