Dragoncrest Cliffs It seems they aren't returning
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Aduin implying that he is with Sebastian, let me know if I should change that!

Sebastian couldn't sleep. His mind was on what he planned for the future and how nothing of that happened. Again. Was it so much to ask that he wanted to be loved? That he wanted someone to take care of? Well he gotten partly what he asked. Instead of Haven he had gotten Aduin. He let out a soft sigh. He had grown attached to the nervous male, so now he was thinking of leaving he couldn't abandon the guy. He sat at the entrance of their shelter, winter hadn't been too harsh yet but he had the feeling that it wouldn't take long. "Hey Aduin," he called the other male. 

Sebastian had some difficulties with this too, because leaving this place meant that he would also give up on Haven, in a way. If she would return then she would have to find him. He waited long enough for her. "I know this will hurt you, but I won't lie to you. I don't think Haven and Maja are coming back," he pointed out, maybe bit bluntly even. "We can't manage this territory with our two, or well three if you count Romulus, but I think we have to leave. We looked for them, and they are clearly not coming back. We shouldn't grow weak and hungry because they left us right? Maybe we should join another pack," he spoke, his voice saddened.
Messages In This Thread
It seems they aren't returning - by Sebastian - December 29, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Nevouku - December 29, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Sebastian - December 30, 2015, 07:53 AM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Nevouku - December 31, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Sebastian - January 03, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Nevouku - January 06, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Sebastian - January 07, 2016, 03:43 AM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Nevouku - January 07, 2016, 03:54 AM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Sebastian - January 07, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Nevouku - January 07, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: It seems they aren't returning - by Sebastian - January 09, 2016, 07:29 AM