The Sentinels Two more is too many
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
All Welcome 
@Lasher @Blue Willow I know your pack is full but the point is to get rejected! Hope that is okay? :3 Since @Aduin and Seb are traveling together I guess it makes sense for Aduin to post after Seb. Oh and of course @Pearl is welcome too at one point! 

The two males had traveled south down the coast. Sebastian wanted to join an pack now the winter was closing in and his girlfriend had gone missing. The pack close to them, Saltwinter, would have been a good choice but after Sebastian created some chaos there he was probably not going to be accepted. Besides, he didn't want to live under the sea witch's command. He shook that thought of him. After Haven left with Maja their ideas to start a pack were dismissed. Their search for them was fruitless and now, after a small month, Sebastian had to accept defeat in the fact that Haven wasn't returning. He was left without a girlfriend and his future plans ruined.

"Hey Aduin! I smell something!," he spoke. His nose shaking him from his thoughts. He trotted forward, the mutual scent of many wolves, forming a pack border. It was a different border than the pack he stumbled on before. Then he remembered that they were moving. It seemed another pack had already re-located to these grounds. Interesting. Sebastian stepped a respectable distance away from it. He stood next to Aduin. "See, we are still at the sea side. They might accept us Aduin. We are two young strong males and we will just work extra hard!," he spoke to encourage the other who wasn't too good with strangers. Luckily Sebastian was rather social so he could do most of the talking. "Ready? Howl with me okay?" Sebastian threw his head back and howled for the alphas full of hope. Little did he know he was knocking on the door of Pearl's pack.
Messages In This Thread
Two more is too many - by Sebastian - December 30, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Two more is too many - by Nevouku - December 30, 2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Two more is too many - by Lasher - January 06, 2016, 11:01 PM
RE: Two more is too many - by Sebastian - January 07, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Two more is too many - by Nevouku - January 07, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: Two more is too many - by Lasher - January 07, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: Two more is too many - by Sebastian - January 07, 2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Two more is too many - by Nevouku - January 07, 2016, 04:02 PM
RE: Two more is too many - by Lasher - January 07, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Two more is too many - by Sebastian - January 09, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Two more is too many - by Nevouku - January 09, 2016, 03:42 PM