Silvertip Mountain O brother, where art thou?
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Private 
@FitzDutiful

Steady had been up early that morning, hell bent on catching any more souls that dared to cross their borders without permission. First, it had been that female wolf, then the sly fox. Both had left with their lives and a lesson he hoped they wouldn't soon forget.

Both incidents had left Steady on edge and doing extra patrols. He knew winter was tough on everyone since prey wasn't in abundance, but he'd be damned if he would let anyone steal their food.

While the sun hadn't even come up yet, Steady altered his course to head for the Alpha den. It had been too long since he had some time with his brother, and he needed a heart to heart. He approached the den quietly, not intending to wake either of them, but instead to wait until they awoke naturally. He didn't think Fitz would mind an early wake up call, but Steady had noticed Zaria was a bit more aggressive than usual, and he didn't want to be on the receiving end of that.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 11, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 13, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 04:56 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 06:41 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 15, 2016, 10:03 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 15, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by FitzDutiful - January 15, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Zaria - January 16, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: O brother, where art thou? - by Steady - January 16, 2016, 03:26 PM