The Sentinels My advice?
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
I would like this for Aria's advisor trade, but she's mostly just reporting this to the alphas. (: intended for @Lasher bc Aria feels most comfortable with him but @Blue Willow and @Dante are more than welcome! (: feel free to wait until after we finish our other threads! 

Evening had set and Aria had made her way back home to Donnelaith. She'd traveled decently far the past four days, and was quite hungry by now. She'd found no food on her travel home, and the kill she'd made before that she shared with a member of another pack as a gift offering. Stupid idea, she thought now, but she hoped it would perhaps strengthen the alliance between the two. Perhaps it had, perhaps it was a waste. Either way, she felt a bit like shit. She decided to head towards the caches before she met with Lasher about her encounter, but she scented him nearby. Perhaps he would not mind meeting her at the cache? Was it even worth it to try? The girl did not know. The only thing she was certain of her right now, was that she needed to eat. 

Unable to stand waiting to eat, and wishing to alert Lasher immediately of what she found, she let out a loud howl. Her intention was clear. She was okay and back in the territory, but bared news of their neighboring pack, Saltwinter. She wished to speak with him whenever he could. After calling to him, she let out a loud sigh of relief. He could take his time, she was in no rush, she was only eager to share. And of course eagerness could always wait, patience was a key factor in a pack and she needed to practice it. 

When she arrived to the cache she grabbed only two pieces of meat. One looked like it was only a small portion of a larger kill, hardly but 4 or 5 bites. The other was a small squirrel that she supposed was caught out of desperation; something she could relate to. She practically scarfed down the meat of the larger kill, one she decided to be perhaps a deer, but waited to eat the other piece when Lasher arrived. She felt bad already making him come to her, but the girl was used to a lush life of always being fed. Going without food for four days was extremely uncomfortable. She sat, as patiently as she could, with the squirrel in front of her. She would offer to share it with her Alpha when he arrived, but was quite intent on devouring the entire thing. 

in response to this thread. Aria traveled for about a day, hunted a day, hunted another day, and took a day to travel home, for time reference. (:
Messages In This Thread
My advice? - by Aria - January 11, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 13, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 14, 2016, 12:32 AM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 15, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 16, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 17, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 17, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 18, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 18, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: My advice? - by Lasher - January 19, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: My advice? - by Aria - January 19, 2016, 11:46 PM