Witch's Marsh off the beaten path
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
Sheogorath smiled eerily when the girl said that she knew no Desna. There was a tense tone to her voice that betrayed her insecurity. Now there were multiple reasons that could bring her to her insecurity — either because she was young, vulnerable and afraid, or because she was lying. Sheogorath's heart pounded, lusting for blood, aggression pumping through his veins while he licked his teeth and suppressed the urge to attack. He might need her.

His smile softened somewhat, though there was a playful quality to it that, combined with his ragged appearance and duo-toned eyes, was still somewhat eerie. With a mischievous twinkle in his eyes he said, "Are you from Phoenix Maplewood, then, that you know there is no Desna there?" His expression fell somewhat while he showed disappointment. "I must've missed her, then. Do you know when she left? I had some important information regarding her brother, but I guess it's no use to look any further." Wordier than Cicero might've been, Sheogorath watched the girl's face closely at the mention of Desna's brother. If she did know Desna, it was likely for her to be related — and hopefully he'd know for sure if she was by her reaction, verbal or non-verbal, to news of their brother.
Messages In This Thread
off the beaten path - by Cicero - January 14, 2016, 07:26 AM
RE: off the beaten path - by Sesi - January 20, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: off the beaten path - by Cicero - January 22, 2016, 02:18 AM
RE: off the beaten path - by Sesi - January 22, 2016, 04:37 AM
RE: off the beaten path - by Cicero - January 22, 2016, 02:36 PM
RE: off the beaten path - by Sesi - January 24, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: off the beaten path - by Cicero - January 27, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: off the beaten path - by Cicero - March 04, 2016, 01:38 PM