The Sentinels i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Private 
MATURE FOR LANGUAGE also is a lil thick with sexual tension but idk where it'll go so just beware

There was a new part of the snowy princess that was now more aware of the workings of a lover. They were not so flirty and open, but tender and gentle. This did not mean that she would forget the working of her previous ways, but she was now mature in another sense, and she would have Lasher to thank for that. 

Lasher. What did she feel? She had gotten over the initial shock, but the idea of their contact would occasionally send tingles up and down her spine. Had she fallen in love with him? No; that was childish and dumb. Love did not come so quickly, and she would not have turned it down. The feeling was mutual, but due to a lack of communication of fears the two would never have the chance to expand their potential. This was her fault, but she was too young to understand that. For now she assumed he understood why she turned him down, and would move on with her life; the memory of his breath hot against her fur lingering forever in the back of her mind.

Speaking of, while placing such thoughts away in the dark, she found the much more innocent memory of the day that she and @Casmir shared. Casmir. She hadn't forgotten about him, of course not. But... Had he of her? Would Lasher tell him of their moment together? Surely not, he was matured and not so petty. Behati was back in the territory... Had she met with him? While she was with Lasher had she... had she lost her chance? Worry flooded through the veins of the young girl and her blood raced along with it. She had found comfort in the gawky male and she didn't want to lose it. Would Behati steal him back? She swallowed. There was so reason for such childish fears. He was Behati's to begin with, surely. But it wasn't fair. She was gone. She can't come waltzing back in thinking she's queen bitch all of a sudden. No. That wasn't fair, and that wasn't okay. 

The unecessary jealousy rose up in her mind, but she would not be so wishy-washy. She would find Casmir, and ask him straight up.... Although she wasn't sure what exactly she'd ask. She just knew she wanted to see him and speak with him. What did he know? What would he say? How would he react? Aria let out a groan of frustration, and then set off to find the boy, finding his scent and following it at a light trot.
Messages In This Thread
i can't think of any cool witty titles i'm sorry [M] - by Aria - January 17, 2016, 08:03 PM