The Sentinels i will wait under the tow like lions do
and i hope that kindness comes your way
162 Posts
Ooc — L2D2
All Welcome 
he moved at a slow amble, his brow worried by a perpetual frown and a sweeping semblance of misery seemed to trail him. he had trailed lusca for weeks without success -- he had found her scent once on the strand, but nothing since. he had spent night after night calling for her. pacing for her. pining for her.

during his neurotic searching he had many times come across the heavily scented borders -- he had avoided them, knowing well the bounty one placed on their necks if found within territory. but he could stave his needs no longer -- his obsessive search had cost him greatly: he was ragged, bones barely held together by loose and sunken skin. he stopped where he stood, collapsing wearily into a dejected curl.

he had given up.
#brutalmode
currently weak health
mild powerplay/cameos of tachyon welcome (especially donnelaith members)
Messages In This Thread
i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Tachyon Sr - January 29, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Pearl - January 29, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Lasher - January 30, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Pearl - January 31, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Lasher - February 01, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Tachyon Sr - February 02, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Pearl - February 04, 2016, 12:21 AM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Lasher - February 04, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Tachyon Sr - February 05, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: i will wait under the tow like lions do - by Lasher - February 08, 2016, 10:14 PM