Blacktail Deer Plateau [j] inhale to the top of my lungs
<span style="font-family:Georgia; font-size:12px;"><I>russian roulette</I></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
The journey had been long to reach these Teekon Wilds, of which Persephone had been foretold of via a vision she had been blessed with; though Luxuria remained confident that a loner had passed through Thantos Valley and spoke of them, naming three packs of strength and measure. In fact, the Spartan was sure of it, having personally apprehending the loner who had sought passage through their territory with Agrippa. Luxuria was a coveted skeptic of Persephone's abilities to see into the future. Suspicion had swept across Luxuria multiple times that Persephone wanted her gone, though Luxuria could not fathom why. It wasn't as if Luxuria had ever been competition for Persephoe. Not that, frankly, Luxuria had ever wanted to be competition in that respect. Agrippa was her mentor, her guardian and Luxuria via Agrippa's designs wasn't even female. In the few unchangablr ways she was reluctantly biologically female, but she wasn't female where it truly mattered - in her heart, soul, mind. Honey golden eye rolled at the thoughts of the delicate Persephone, contented with the knowledge that Persephone was not a true Spartan wife. Beauty, yes. Of that Persephone had no shortage of, admittedly; but she was weak. A Spartan wife would never have let a boy threaten her. Regardless, Luxuria found herself in these whispered about lands, seeking out one of the three packs of strength and measure.

The mid-morning was cloudy, the wispy clouds up above skirting across the sun, as if the chariot of Apollo were playing hide and seek with those upon the earth. If the Sun God was playin hide and seek he must have been playing it with the wood nymphs because Luxuria had no times for games. She was a soldier - a weapon of Athena and Ares combined and she had a mission currently. The scent of a pack's borders grew stronger with every step forth she took, and Luxuria's pace slowed, a pregnant pause given as black, leathery nostrils flared as she inhaled, analyzing the scents it proved from the distance. They smelled like a decent sized pack, but further inquiry would be necessary to seek potential in joining. Moving closer the Spartan stopped when she was a respectful distance from the borders, tipped her head back and let out a low howl stating her interest in joining their ranks.

Messages In This Thread
[j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 02:28 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 23, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 23, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 24, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 25, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Hawkeye - February 25, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 25, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 26, 2014, 06:08 AM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Hawkeye - February 26, 2014, 02:33 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 26, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - February 27, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Hawkeye - March 03, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: [j] inhale to the top of my lungs - by Luxuria - March 15, 2014, 08:51 AM