Sleeping Dragon live fast die young
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Joining 

Her jaws clenched against the soft body of a rabbit, doing her best to ignore the metallic taste of blood as it ran down her throat. In the days since her last meeting with the leader of Drageda, Magpie had felt awakened. Her desire to lead had only burned brighter; it seemed that Sleeping Dragon was her best option, and particularly if she could sway the commander to crown her as Beta and advisor. Although not her end goal, it would better position her for a following and family of her own.

Settling, now, seemed an easier thing to swallow.

Thuringwethil had not told her where Drageda lay specifically, but the dark woman knew the general direction and had sought the commander's scent with tenacity upon reaching a decision. Perhaps, too, the younger female had come to realize that she desired Magpie as her second.

She dropped the rabbit as soon as she caught wind of a tapestry of scent similar to the commander's, and lifted her head to request the yearling's presence.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
live fast die young - by OG Magpie - February 13, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: live fast die young - by Antumbra - February 13, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: live fast die young - by OG Magpie - February 13, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: live fast die young - by Antumbra - February 13, 2016, 11:53 PM
RE: live fast die young - by OG Magpie - February 14, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: live fast die young - by Antumbra - February 14, 2016, 12:53 AM