The Sentinels the mordant liquor of tears
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
MANDATORY PACK MEETING*
Round 1 will end Tuesday, February 23rd

(*this is due to the fact that there are going to be changes in donnelaith which may affect all characters. those on absence are exempt) 

@Blue Willow @Dante @Aria @Osprey @Pearl @Eilidh @Raven @Eigma @Tachyon @Chaol @Deirdre @Emaleth

when casmir had been brought to blue willow's den, and installed there under the collective eye of the three healers, when behati had been interred in the earth, her grave marked, lasher completed a patrol of the border where they had discovered the pair and then summoned his wolves to the shelter that now housed three of his children. 

and when they had assembled, lasher swept them with a sorrowful eye, one that also bespoke his lingering anger. his helplessness was kept buried with his soul -- he would not show weakness unto those who looked to him for guidance. 

"you know what has happened. firstly, two madwolves dashed into our midst, and would have killed the children had not they been stopped and routed by our collective effort. our beta female, aria, returned to us, wounded by feral and insane wolves who have claimed the coastline. and lastly, my son --" here his voice threatened to break, but taltos lashed himself past the moment -- "lies injured here, wounded by the same creature who ran among us with murderous intent."

"i would assume, based upon the scents and the information relayed to me, that these are related attacks. why they have chosen donnelaith, i do not know, but we must stand ready to repulse any further sieges upon our gate. following this gathering, i must ask for your help in moving the children, and casmir, to a locale deeper into the wood. i have already chosen the place. secondly, no one must leave our borders without a reason of need, and a clear word of assent from a leader. this is to keep all who dwell in donnelaith safe from being cornered and attacked outside our collective protection, and it will last until i have deemed that the threat is past."

"i will be visiting the pack upon the coast called saltwinter. it is i who must go, and i alone. in the event i do not return, there is no dearth of capable leaders to take my place. the woman who leads saltwinter is a companion close to me, and i will seek an alliance with her. i do not seek to make war, merely to defend."

he paused then to gaze at them again, the only unfamiliar face among them the man called chaol, who had not yet proven himself. this was now his time to do so. "speak," lasher gently invited his wolves, suddenly weary, and stood silent.
Messages In This Thread
the mordant liquor of tears - by Lasher - February 19, 2016, 01:57 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by RIP Eigma - February 19, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by Chaol - February 19, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by Dante RIP - February 19, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by Blue Willow - February 19, 2016, 06:45 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by Emaleth - February 19, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by Tachyon Sr - February 20, 2016, 12:45 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by Pearl - February 20, 2016, 03:20 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by Aria - February 20, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by Blue Willow - February 20, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: the mordant liquor of tears - by Eilidh - February 21, 2016, 07:55 PM