The Sentinels For there's one thing to be sure of, mate
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
tagging for reference only!  Though any are welcome to join. I was vague since the meeting isn't finished, but I figured it safe to assume that lasher went alone in his thread with Caiaphas <3

maybe if @Aria feels similarly they can chat? Lol

Dante was pissed, to say the least.  Despite his (rather reasonable, he thought) advice, @Lasher had chosen to go alone to visit his sea witch.  He could not believe she would have opposed it should one other wolf go with and pause well short of where their meeting would happen, waiting for it to be done to accompany him back.  He worried, and as a result was sullen.  It was the first time he'd felt completely let down by the dark alpha, and the hit to his respect was heavy.  An alpha that would preach caution to subordinates but treat his own life with such reckless abandon did not fit his image of the father, and it sickened him.

He knew the stretch of coast north was where he'd begun to see much of the activity, and it was that way Lasher had gone.  If he came back injured, Dante would have a fine "I told you", but the pragmatist in him knew there was a chance the alpha would not come back at all.  One wolf against three or four had little chance, and he cursed again their unwillingness to even consider what he had put forth.

He'd vented his frustrations to @Osprey after the meeting closed, discussing what had happened and the danger they now faced.  And now he sat near their shared den space, idly scratching at the bark of a tree and trying to sort out exactly how he wanted to proceed from this.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 10:14 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 10:53 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 11:13 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 21, 2016, 11:28 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 21, 2016, 11:49 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 23, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 10:01 AM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Aria - February 29, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: For there's one thing to be sure of, mate - by Dante RIP - February 29, 2016, 12:24 PM