Iktome Plains Super Psycho Love
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Cursing. Yandere-ness (gross, violent obsession).

The waves beat slowly on the drum of the shore, a soft steady heartbeat that burned with thick salt and brine. Maude had known that heartbeat her whole life; while other lucky pups had known the heartbeat of their mother or father or kin, she had only known the heartbeat of the sea - and the heartbeat of her loves LOVE. She only loved one, ONE. ONE. The others had been children, fools, weak little bastards compared to him. They were nothing. But he was everything.

FERAGHO.

CAPTAIN BLACKBEARD.

MY LOVE.

Maude had travelled miles to find him - she would travel to, no she would go over World's End in order to find him. In order to have him for herself. BECAUSE HE WAS HERS AND NO ONE ELSE'S.

NO ONE.

The brown-furred wench gritted her teeth together, feeling as if her jaws would snap from the sheer force of her bite. She burned to think of what little slut wenches had taken him already. Feragho had always attracted the pretty ones, the whores. She often thought of what she wanted to do to those BITCHES: tear the crooning, lying throats out, gouge out the teasing, shifty eyes, mutilate their hex-spewing rears. I'm comin' for ye, Cap'n. Ye don't 'ave to worry no more about dem wenches. Oh no. Maude'll be there for ye. She'll protect ye and treat ya right...oh yeah.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
Super Psycho Love - by Maude - February 22, 2016, 11:16 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Tachyon Sr - February 29, 2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Maude - February 29, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Tachyon Sr - February 29, 2016, 11:12 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Maude - March 01, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Tachyon Sr - March 03, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Maude - March 04, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Tachyon Sr - March 11, 2016, 06:14 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Maude - March 16, 2016, 10:29 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Tachyon Sr - March 17, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Super Psycho Love - by Maude - March 19, 2016, 02:47 PM