Qeya River I'm still here
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
My turn to apologize! ^^;;

An unplanned kill, huh? It seemed like a waste, as far as she was concerned. A waste of a life. No matter, she made no comment on such, focusing instead on that which had been shared. "So you killed it without a second thought?" She didn't feel any remorse for the deceased, but wondered about what exactly had prompted the catch. Surely the male wasn't some mindless killer, taking lives out of boredom and nothing more? Sen had half a mind to ask him exactly that, but refrained from doing so lest her suspicions turned out to be true. Of course, she believed she could easily outrun him, but even still, the situation was one she wished to avoid entirely.

"Perhaps you can," the serpent began, moving forward with the conversation. "How long have you been a loner?" The time one might have spent by their lonesome was often looked past, deemed unimportant. Sen, however, saw an opportunity in nearly everything. Depending on his answer, she could twist the conversation, bettering her chances at achieving that which she desired—or so was how it usually played out.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I'm still here - by Horosk - February 26, 2016, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - February 26, 2016, 02:41 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Horosk - March 04, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:35 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Horosk - March 22, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - March 23, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I'm still here - by Horosk - April 19, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - May 15, 2016, 06:20 PM