Qeya River I'm still here
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It's fine!
edit; nudging this. c: @Horosk

The woman's ears pressed forward when she heard him growl, eyes narrowing in the process. His tone seemed unpleasant, bothering her to no end. "You implied that you'd killed it more on a whim, rather than because you were hungry," she stated, her voice growing colder than the farthest reaches of the north. "Which is something I find to be wasteful." Even if it was only a mouse, it was still valued as a source of food. Especially when the cold came back again with all it's might, even the smallest of prey would be put on a pedestal. If, however, someone went around killing them off just because they could, well... that just wasn't something she could see anyone taking kindly to.

Her question was answered but, once again, a tone she disliked had been used. It worsened her expression, a scowl taking root on her face. "If you're gonna talk like that, then I don't think it'll continue to be of any interest to me," she stated. Though she'd not said so, it was clear she wished for him to better word his phrases, or at least not act as if she was wasting his time. Her ego demanded it, really.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I'm still here - by Horosk - February 26, 2016, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - February 26, 2016, 02:41 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Horosk - March 04, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:35 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Horosk - March 22, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - March 23, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I'm still here - by Horosk - April 19, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - May 15, 2016, 06:20 PM