Qeya River I'm still here
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Unless he goes after or calls out to her, this is my last post. ^^ Maybe they'll meet again by chance someday, aha. @Horosk

The male, how foolish he was, had the audacity to growl at her. He, some measly male, had displayed towards her aggression. In turn, the woman's eyes narrowed, glaring at him with the gaze of a rattlesnake just before it strikes. Yet, strike she did not, for he was, to her, unimportant and not worth the potential tears in her flesh. She did, however, pull back her lips to reveal her incisors, silently threatening him before her expression became neutral once again. "If you don't want to start fights, you should watch your tone," she'd stated, tail lashing about behind her as if she were a cat. Someday, perhaps she would make him pay for speaking to her the way he had, but for now she'd wanted to offer him not even a second more of her valuable time.

Without so much as another word, Sen continued with her previous trek, moving past the male so that she might linger alone before heading to her next destination. If her departure was permitted and unquestioned, the woman would carry on, glancing not in the man's direction ever again.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
I'm still here - by Horosk - February 26, 2016, 02:13 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - February 26, 2016, 02:41 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Horosk - March 04, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - March 22, 2016, 01:35 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Horosk - March 22, 2016, 02:21 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - March 23, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: I'm still here - by Horosk - April 19, 2016, 12:56 AM
RE: I'm still here - by Sen - May 15, 2016, 06:20 PM