The Sentinels I'm loving and I'm learning
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
so frustrated. I made a post to write with you like 3 days ago and I guess I never posted it- it disappeared and I went to check on it this morning and was like ??? what. oh well. Hoping for @Chaol ? (:

The girl was at ease. She had never felt calmer or happier after such a stressful month- she'd never felt so alive. She was a matured adult now, in her own eyes, and no one could take that from her. It'd already been taken, and she was fine with that. 

She walked the borders now, a straight posture and elegant walk gracing her figure. She stared out past the sentential trees and into the unclaimed land, wondering of what it would bring her today- if anything. She was only semi aware of the newest wolves in the pack, Tachyon being the newest one she had met. Aria hung closer to the borders, feeling that was her most useful place among the pack. Originally, she had done it to keep away from Casmir, but now she remained near the borders out of habit. She felt the best when she was alone with them, they fueled her ambition to succeed. She let out a breath and settled in the snow, her tail wagging gently behind her.
Messages In This Thread
I'm loving and I'm learning - by Aria - February 26, 2016, 11:24 AM
RE: I'm loving and I'm learning - by Chaol - February 29, 2016, 09:09 AM
RE: I'm loving and I'm learning - by Aria - February 29, 2016, 09:17 AM