The Tangle i laugh in the face of danger
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
@Ukko (kinda an outrider thread, kinda not.)

Having been privy to the return of an injured Esaro, and riled up by his ridiculous behavior, Tavi chose to go for a run. She meant to be quick about it, but ended up spending the day away from the Maplewood -- which was probably a good thing. It took hours, but by the time she was in the middle of the rolling Dawnlark, the sky had become dim and moody. She had meant to return sooner than this - in fact, Tavi felt a swell of guilt as she turned towards the Maplewood, appearing undecided on which way to go. Back to the woods that she knew, or... Go west, and see what lay that way? Why not make it an overnight trip? She had the freedom to do as she pleased, it wasn't like the pack was in desperate need of her.

Swallowing her guilt, she launched in to a run across the plain. By the time she stopped, her limbs were sore and the blood was pumping hard through her system; she had careened across the grassland towards the west, diverting north when the ground became nasty and boggy, and then followed the ridge that she discovered there, until a new forest lay before her. It was a deep and dark place, what with the added eeriness of night encroaching on the situation. But, with nowhere else to go for cover, Tavi dove in to the Tangle and began to scope out a place to rest for the night.

After about ten minutes of dragging her feet, she realized she had somehow dropped off of the path she had been on. There was nothing familiar about this place, and the darkness swallowed her up.
Messages In This Thread
i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - February 27, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - February 27, 2016, 10:15 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - February 28, 2016, 03:18 AM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 01, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 01, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 01, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by Ukko - March 02, 2016, 08:49 AM
RE: i laugh in the face of danger - by RIP Tavi - March 02, 2016, 04:16 PM