fury of a saint in her eyes
<span style="font-family:Georgia; font-size:12px;"><I>russian roulette</I></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Lux found that settling into Blacktail Deer Plateau and accordingly into a regular routine had not been as hard as she had initially thought. Neither was a bad thing for it ha allowed her to start proving her usefulness to the pack quicker than she had allotted for herself. Socialization with fellow pack mates might have been a better choice than jumping I to a routine of patrols, getting to know the wolves she shared a home with was important, granted, but was never in her list of top priorities. She felt the pressures of earning her place more than she did of making friends; though if Lux was being honest she was hesitant in terms of meeting the other wives of Blacktail Deer Plateau. It was a starkly different place from Thantos Valley and the Spartan -- despite that she planned to keep her sexuality a coveted thing for the sake of not wanting to make anyone uncomfortable -- found that she was contended with doing her own thing, for now.

Patrolling the borders was an easy thing. Second nature. Effortless for her. It was like breathing, it required no cognitive thought. It kept the borders safe, and kept her muscles in the shape the rigorous routines of the Spartans required her to be. So far, there did not seem to be any loners lurking in the shadows of the plateau. The borders a were a quiet affair -- which wasn't always a bad thing, she allowed. Peaceful days were useful for training and were, occasionally, rather nice.

Messages In This Thread
fury of a saint in her eyes - by Luxuria - February 28, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Hawkeye - March 03, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Luxuria - March 14, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Hawkeye - March 14, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Luxuria - March 15, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Hawkeye - March 18, 2014, 10:03 AM