Sleeping Dragon this world was built on blood and battles (just like you)
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
This meeting is mandatory. You have until Thursday, March 3 to reply. I've already PP'd everyone here to get it moved along and it shouldn't need but a handful of rounds. I just need 3-4 wolves to volunteer to go (more is welcome but Thuringwethil may choose from the volunteers or alter the plan to stagger their approach). Sometime this upcoming weekend, as long as we get everything together, I can begin the thread. @Gyda @Lucani @Hush @Lorne @Snacha @Dio @Belle Blue Wolf @Scythia @Magpie. In regards to @Cirrus, no need to reply unless you want a cameo of the howl. Also if someone chooses to remain guarding him (not necessary), make a cameo post informing that and assume Thuringwethil approaches them later. The expedition thread can be used for a mercenary trade for anyone going after it. 

The rest of the trip back to Drageda is in silence Jim isn't there to big her, gone off somewhere not bothering her. It gives her time to sort through her thoughts and the course of action she'll take on the wolves trying to settle too close to her home. The way they ended their meeting seems enough to indicate they'll relocate but on the safe she, she brews together a plan for the next several days to insure their departure.

When she reaches the borders, she calls for them, informing everyone to meet at the ledge Thuringwethil declared they meet. She makes her way up the mountain toward the ledge that overlooks bitterroot valley to the south, where you can see the ends of the river meet the mountainous terrain.

Her own ascent takes time and they have all gathered with Gyda nearest the ledge, next to the tree barely hanging on by its root. She doesn't silence her approach and when a gap forms between the wolves, she easily strides in to take her place in front of them with her queen by her side.

"After discovering something a little weird near the bolder to the north of us, I did a little more scouting while I was out and discovered a pack trying to form," she begins, her voice flowing easy over the group laid out before her. "With the Phoenix below us, a pack to the north is asking for trouble. I told them it was a bad idea to settle where they were and after speaking with them, I believe they'll be moving on. On the off chance they do not heed my warning, I will take a small group to the north and make sure they've cleared out. I'll give them a few a few days to get their things together and get out but if they remain, be prepared to fight."

Thuringwethil lets a moment pass, glancing toward Gyda. She knows the woman would enjoy the expedition but she silently hopes she offers to stay home and guard their home. With the wolves Thuringwethil wishes to take, their defenses would be limited. She doesn't put it past a band of wolves to attempt to harass her borders when she's away. Heda looks away, at the rest of them, wondering whom might volunteer for the adventure ahead of them.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
this world was built on blood and battles (just like you) - by Antumbra - February 29, 2016, 06:16 PM