The Sentinels All I know are sad songs
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Private 
cue the bearer of bad news. curious to see reactions

In what some would call the most independent moments of her life, Aria had gone and done a number of things. These 'things' included murdering, losing her virginity, being kidnapped, and falling in love. Most recently, she'd had a brief feminist rant with her newest friend Pearl, and decided to ward off love- replacing it with lust after a steamy encounter with a handsome silver-fox. Old habits die hard though, and despite her best efforts to be nothing more than friends with Casmir, she believed she had chased him off. He'd left. 

The girl was heartbroken and confused, unsure of what she had done right and what she had done wrong. She was only trying to grow up, to be mature- and she felt that that started by leaving behind her child-like antics and falling in love. She now felt she needed to seek out James, the strange wolf she'd found by the sea- or even Lasher, once again- to fill a void that she wasn't sure what to do with. Perhaps she just needed space.

But Casmir had left, and he had asked her to tell the others- Aria was only telling his family though, unsure of who was really close with him otherwise. Now, she stood where Casmir had left her, unmoving since her brief attempt to stop him. The girl let out a howl, signaling for @Lasher, @Blue Willow, and @Eilidh to come quickly; it was urgent.
Messages In This Thread
All I know are sad songs - by Aria - March 17, 2016, 07:00 PM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Blue Willow - March 18, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Eilidh - March 20, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Aria - April 01, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Lasher - April 02, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Eilidh - April 17, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Aria - April 17, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Lasher - April 17, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Eilidh - April 18, 2016, 07:28 AM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Aria - April 21, 2016, 09:39 AM
RE: All I know are sad songs - by Lasher - April 21, 2016, 01:35 PM