Firefly Ravine Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
If asked, even Sen would be incapable of giving an exact reason for having made such a comment. Maybe deep, deep down in her subconscious, there lived some fraction of maternal instincts within her. It was possible, but unlikely, that she possessed some sort of motherly affections for the children that might eventually reside within her womb. On the surface, however, she would forever deny such an absurd notion, for she truly knew no better. In her conscious state of mind, the serpent only wished death upon whatever effects she might have to face in thanks to her and her co-leader's unplanned fornication. "But I still could," she'd then pointed out. "Right now, I could turn and run across the borders. Do you think you could stop me?" Her tone would not reveal whether she was serious in her words or not, but the ending would hold with it the hint of a challenge. After all, at the end of the day, it was all a game to her—a game that she would win, right after the squeals of any unwanted children were silenced.

The male seemed oblivious to the workings of a pregnant body, or so was what she'd concluded based upon his words. Deciding to throw him a bone, the choice to give an answer was made. "Yeah," Sen had eventually revealed, but was quick to shrug off her own words. "But personally, I think it's just an illness I picked up from hanging around in the marsh. I hope it's contagious, and that you catch it." A part of her wanted for him to suffer, so that she would not be forced to give up on most meals alone. She wanted his stomach to churn, to feel as if he could puke out his guts in any given moment, only to realize that the feeling was only that; a sort of pain, but not quite, that rarely seemed to cease with it's reign of terror.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - March 27, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - March 28, 2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - March 29, 2016, 08:55 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - April 01, 2016, 01:22 AM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - April 02, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - April 10, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 01:33 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - April 10, 2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Sen - April 10, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Not All Treasure Is Silver And Gold - by Depp - April 10, 2016, 02:58 PM