Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
All Welcome 
For @Lusca but leaving it AW because she's teeeechnically trespassing. Being vague about some details because she has an ongoing thread with Kjal.

The coast was an anomaly to her. Its differences to the inland territories was obvious, and they were what held her interest. That, and the desire to avoid Reek and the grotto for as long as she could. Tavi needed to process things, and she couldn't do that with the skinny boy checking on her every moment, as she imagined he would. They would have to talk about things, and talking - real talking, not just bickering or the juxtaposition of snark against more snark - was not something she was equipped to do. Saena had taught her that much.

So she wandered. At first the cliff-side held her interest and she followed it, watching the far-away fowl swoop and hail at the surf. Before she knew it, the various smells of wolves began to pepper the landscape; she found the pale man's scent heavily laid upon an exposed chunk of boulder, and then others, a myriad, catching in her nose as she perused the area. She knew not to go too far beyond these marks -- but a part of her wanted to.
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM