Silvertip Mountain I got guns in my head and they won't go
130 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Joining 
She was supposed to scout with Gracious and find Dutiful's pack so she could continue her training. She hadn't forgotten that goal, but somewhere along the way June's distraction had risen to record levels and she'd managed to lose Gracious. Without a sense of where she was going, the only thing little June could do was turn back and return to something familiar, although it took longer than it ought to have. Her paws sent her chasing flitting birds and her eyes caught on glistening fish and shiny rocks far more readily than was productive, and so her travels were prolonged without Gracious' guiding hand. But eventually she made it back, and none too worse for wear thanks to her relative proficiency hunting small animals.

Her focus sharpened for the first time in weeks when her eyes caught the familiar outline of Silvertip Mountain in the morning mist. Yipping gleefully, the coltish yearling picked up her feet and made good time—the sun was only just starting to set when the land began to slope in earnest. As she reached the place where the soil and air were charged with the scent of Silvertip wolves, she very nearly pranced right over the line in her haste to reunite with @FitzDutiful and especially @Mason. It was budding instinct that prevented her from making that poor mistake. That, and there was a little mouse flitting over a rock in the near distance and June, distracted yet again, began picking her way toward it, further from the borders, rather than howling her location as she ought to.
Messages In This Thread
I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 03, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 06, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 07, 2016, 05:28 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 11, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: I got guns in my head and they won't go - by June - April 20, 2016, 07:00 PM