Phantom Hollow Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The queen grunted loudly as they all volunteered to go to the back. Were they scared of the deer's front hooves? They needed wolves up front, to bite through the thick hide on it's neck, not teeth marks in it's butt. She was in no way a hunter, not even a little, but she had had her fair share of hunting time. Plus, it didn't really look like the poor creature would even fight back.

She thought that Silver, who seemed pretty though, would actually rather stay here. Silver, please stay here with Issun. She said, nodding as the young warrior approached them. We need wolves at the front more than on it's back. She said. Wat the girl wanted to do was up to her, she was just requesting really. After the pale woman would give her answer, she would nod.

The queen made her way to the left, setting her plan in motion. There, she waited for the others to get into their places, surrounding the sick deer that was going to a better place. She smiled at it. Don't worry, We'll get ya outta here quickly... She whispered to herself, it being aimed at the deer.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place - by Malice - April 18, 2016, 09:41 AM