Sunbeam Lair Where can I find the green eyed ghost?
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
@Killdeer A bit of powerplay as you said Jolon could end him, tell me if it's not okay though and I'll gladly change it!

Thunderous paws, the struggling and panting sounds of battle. Everything was so real right now, yet so blurry. A white ghost came running to them, and somewhere Jolon recognized it as Eve. Noctura left and was replaced with the white ghost. Jolon growled, not knowing what was happening yet the adrenaline kept pumping through his veins. It was the same feeling he had had when he had killed some of the invading wolves in his former home. Dangerous, like a true beast, yet so good.

Noctura's words only drove his blood lust further. He thought of Ezimette, not knowing she and Asterr were making their leave, of how the male had tried to fucking rape her or something. This creature didn't deserve to live. With a slight push, he tried to push Eve away. This was on him, he knew. He had to be the one to kill this creature. And with that, his jaws made his way to the struggling man's neck, desperately to penetrate it's air pipe. 

Die, die, die! His screams were muffled yet understandable and with every word, his grip became tighter.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 12, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 12, 2016, 04:08 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 12, 2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 13, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 14, 2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 16, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 16, 2016, 07:24 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Eve - April 17, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Noctura - April 17, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Asterr - April 27, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: Where can I find the green eyed ghost? - by Jolon - April 29, 2016, 01:07 PM