Barrow Fields i know everybody
it's called a hustle, sweetheart
105 Posts
Ooc — Archer
Private 
@Depp :)

"What a pretty day, eh?" The coywolf snickered to himself as he prowled through the field, his ever-present smirk evident on his angular, narrow features. It'd been sometime since he left the ragtag gang he called family and made to find some sort of future for himself that did not involve taking care of his siblings at every turn and babying them. So far, it was turning out good, although he'd given up on most packs completely because of their open distrust of him being a coywolf. He literally had the word 'coywolf' written all over him, unlike his luckier brother and sister.

Not that Teagan really gave a damn either ways. If they wanted him, they could have him. If they didn't; their lost. Anyways, if they thought all he was capable of was stealing and betraying, then maybe he should do just that, after all, nothing he'd done had made them change their mind. And why should he even bother? Bigoted, close minded people would be bigoted close minded people regardless of whatever. They didn't deserve to have him by their side.

"Ooooh," Teagan stopped, pausing to sniff at a mound of dirt protruding from the ground. "What's this? Treasure?" The smirk that adorned his lips grew wider at the thought of it and he placed a paw gingerly on the mound, then he grinned and stuck it into the mound. "Come to papa, baby," he crowed, pulling out a pawful of dirt and flinging it behind him. It wasn't that Teag really believed there was treasure, it was more of a distraction from the boredom of his life.
i got guns in my head and they won't go
spirits in my head and they won't go
Messages In This Thread
i know everybody - by Teagan - April 12, 2016, 02:59 AM
RE: i know everybody - by Depp - April 12, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: i know everybody - by Teagan - April 13, 2016, 05:09 AM
RE: i know everybody - by Depp - April 16, 2016, 11:52 AM
RE: i know everybody - by Teagan - April 22, 2016, 01:44 PM