The Sentinels Be your own light, they said, but he needed others to help him illuminate the dark.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
so frustrated. i'm not getting notifications for this thread and its making me upset ): work you dang thing

Deirdre showed herself, and Aria was rather shocked. The pale Beta looked to the girl, noting her lack of respectful mannerisms but letting it slide due to her naive age. The girl stared at the babe, ears perking. She spoke elegantly, holding the same posture that she herself had. It was her natural posture, really, but it helped illuminate the fact that she really was prideful in herself and her position. It seemed that the Mayfair child had caught on.

Bonjour, however, was something that Aria could not figure out. It was a salutation, she decided, but where the pale witch had picked that up she had no idea. She glanced to Kurai. "Of no importance, helps me remember though," she told him with a smile. Kurai Doragon... intriguing. Had the young princess not been there she'd have made a verbal note of her interest in it. She looked then to the pup herself. "Hello, Miss Mayfair," she said gently, smiling playfully. The pup was a bit too young probably to understand that the name signified -- at least to Aria -- maturity, but it was amusing at least  to the icy girl.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Be your own light, they said, but he needed others to help him illuminate the dark. - by Aria - April 15, 2016, 09:11 PM