Broken Antler Fen Heart on my sleeve
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
All Welcome 
[I]anyone! :)[i/]

The dark ground was much more soggy here – Mason could feel his brown-socked and white paws bounce on the spongy ground with each bound. He looked about him with interest as he ran, knowing that he must be close to the fen. It neared midday and he was panting, although the air was cool with only small portions of sunlight pouring through the patchy clouds.

Mason had run hard all through the early morning light to reach the fen by the most direct route he could. He didn’t want to spend more than a day away from the pack right now. They didn’t have much reason to escape anymore, he didn’t think, but he still wanted to scout out the fen he had been told about.

It was obvious as he got nearer that a pack had been founded. Mason felt a bit shocked, and peeved that his idea had been snatched from under him. It was a good job they didn’t need to escape Neverwinter anymore, he thought to himself, disgruntled. Mason shimmied along the last few hundred feet before the fen with mild anger, slapping his paws down on the now very-moist ground. After a huff of annoyance, he thrust his nose down to breathe in the borders.

He caught the scent of the Alpha, and his surprise was overtaken by cheer. @Sebastian!” He exclaimed aloud with delight to no-one in particular. And then Mason bulldozed along the border perimeter at a blazing pace, careful not to overstep the boundaries. All the while keeping his posture low and his eyes and ears trained inwards on the packlands, in the hopes of catching sight of the huge male…
Messages In This Thread
Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - April 14, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - April 14, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - April 18, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - April 20, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - May 03, 2016, 04:59 AM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - May 04, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Mason - May 24, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Heart on my sleeve - by Sebastian - May 25, 2016, 02:33 PM