Wheeling Gull Isle i count the final seconds
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
All Welcome 
kja's on a little scout trip c:

Weeks ago Bonechewers had been perceived as a threat to both Donnelaith and Saltwinter, yet it felt that shortly after Caiaphas, Vlad and him had ventured to the pack that ruled The Sentinels none of them had seen hide nor hair of these coast wolves. Still, Kjalarr had warned Floki of them all the same when they'd spoken on the beach of Stavanger Bay, though the scents as Kjalarr had crossed the sands of Cerulean Cape and Sea Lion Shores had been so waned they nearly ceased to exist. It was innate curiosity that drew the viking out in the cover of the velveteen darkness — though it offered him no camouflage as his platinum silver fur stood out like a sore thumb by the light of the moon — knowing that if he was to go on this potentially dangerous venture he needed to be able to be on equal footing in regards to his sight. Monochromacy didn't bear any difference in the dark of night, when they were finally matched and though his hearing and nose were his best allies he also wanted a fair chance with sight as well just in case. As a creature who perpetually lived in a spectrum of black and white and the grey in between the dark did not scare him; nor did a band of wolves. After all, he'd fought a bear so in theory what was a wolf? In the spirit of the traditional sagas Kjalarr did not often mention that he hadn't actually slain any bears; but that didn't make for a good story.

He'd ventured across the Totoka River and followed the sand bar that would take him across to the Wheeling Gull isle, stepping into the shallows of the water. He sniffed at the air not scenting any wolves at all, and when he did the scent was faint. Too faint to be considered anything substantial pack wise. Yet he needed to investigate further before he could conclude that they were gone for good. With that in mind he headed up on the shore, shook his coat free of the salt water that soaked his legs and belly before he ventured up the sandy slopes of the beach, cautious all the same.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 17, 2016, 06:33 AM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Maude - April 17, 2016, 08:44 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 19, 2016, 04:37 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Maude - April 19, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: i count the final seconds - by Kjalarr - April 21, 2016, 03:26 PM