Hoshor Plains Some people feel rain, others just get wet.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Private 
@Inari

Steady found himself traveling south of the pack lands, making sure to steer clear of the Neverwinter Forest borders. He, Mason, and Krypton had yet to properly introduce themselves to their new neighbors, but Steady knew it needed to be done. He would rather make allies than enemies, and the sooner the better. He would have to get with Krypton soon to see if she had spoken with Mason about it.

It wasn't exactly a day for traveling. The spring rains were steady, though not too heavy. Steady sat back in his haunches, tipping his nose to the sky as the rain pelted his coat, eventually getting through the first layer and weighing it down. He closed his eyes, silently wishing the rain could wash away his pain and heal his heart.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 11:31 AM