Emberflame Ridge How do I convince you that it's me I don't like
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
All Welcome 
Forward dated a couple days or so!

A week had passed since Tavi's departure and Reek was still emotional despondent. His failed suicide attempt still rang clear in his head, and he found the memory of coming a hairs breadth to drowning constantly coming back to haunt him. The fear was so real. The loss, so painful. But ultimately, Reek's cowardice had won over his broken emotional state, and he was happy it did. It would have been a mistake to leave his pack behind like that. They still relied on him, and if Reek could no longer find the will to live for himself, he could carry on for them.

He could carry on for all the wolves he cared about: near or far.

Leaving early in the morning the day prior, Reek left the grotto under the pretense of searching for new recruits to refill the ranks, but he also had other intentions. He limped his way down the ridge he had called for Tavi before. It took him nearly two full days time to cross the span between the grotto and the Emberflame Ridge, but he scaled the overlook with a determination he hadn't felt in a very long time. Reek figured, if he was in the area, it wouldn't hurt to try and call again.

He sat down on his haunches and threw his ugly, scarred muzzle into the air and howled for @Tavi, wherever she may be.
Messages In This Thread
How do I convince you that it's me I don't like - by Reek - April 21, 2016, 11:57 AM