The Sentinels I dream about her, but we have never met
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Once she's laid out sleeping quarters for her children and ensured the perimeter of the ridge is safe and secure for the bulk of her wolves, Saena leaves the cubs in Shreya's capable paws and heads out along the strand in search of sustenance. She's spent little time along the coast during her life and isn't keen to remain here permanently, but she knows no better place at present to stow away and take a much needed break from travel. The only misfortune is not knowing where the best eats are. She's a terrestrial hunter through and through, so the sea's bounty provides little comfort to her, and she pressed on across the Pacific sand hoping to find something better than fish and brine.

She would've turned back long before reaching the towering timbers if not for catching first one, then two, three and finally four familiar wolf scents drifting through the breeze from its distant direction. It's curiosity that bids her to approach it—curiosity and an exhausted need for something good—but she halts quite a ways from where the borders have been laid. She knows from Casmir that the pack has moved on from the plateau, but a coastal forest somehow isn't what she's expected for the Blacktail wolves.

Swaying on tired legs, the female peers into the depths of the forest, momentarily toying with the idea of bringing her children here and giving up the mantle of leadership should her family see fit to forgive her her temper of the past year.
Messages In This Thread
I dream about her, but we have never met - by Saēna - April 23, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I dream about her, but we have never met - by Aria - April 30, 2016, 10:59 AM