Sunset Valley I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
His twin pushed herself infront of him, rubbing against him and calming his rage enough to think rationally. Wait a fuckin second. REEK!? Charley looked at Emory from his periphery as if she was crazy, but kept his aqua gaze on the male in front of him who'd gone into a defensive stance. It couldn't be Reek, Reek was off on some mission or rather. Charley was fully intent on ripping this stranger apart but...Those eyes, the frame, the rugged fur.... Albeit a little bit bigger and much more filled out, it WAS Reek!
        "Holy fuck, Reek!?"
He straightened out and plunged his muzzle into the black males scruff in a return hug, tail wagging a mile a minute behind him. The memories cleared now, playing behind his eyes and fueling his excitement.
             "Shit man, I didn't mean to come rushin' at ya like that. Gotta do my duty, you know?"
Of course he meant protecting Emory when he referred to his "duty", but there was no need to explain.... Reek would know. That was the good thing about him, the bastard was one of the few to really know him and his twin. But then Em asked about some pack, and Reek said he LED it! He was an alpha now! Boy could that mean good things for he and Emory.... But he offered to let them stay, and all of his plans of deception were washed away. He wasnt an awful guy, not to everyone, and Reek of ALL wolves didnt deserve anymore. He shot a look at Emory, clearly wanting to go with Reek to this pack of his. Would she go for it? Theyd been on the move a while now, and the multicolored wolf felt that if they settled anywhere, it should be with Reek.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've always been distant and I've always told lies for love - by Alder - April 25, 2016, 12:39 PM