Lake Rodney helluva life
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
Floki nodded as Marcello spoke, showing that he was listening to the other wolf's words. He wasn't sure of the "Fen" that was referred to -- having never met anyone from Broken Antler Fen himself -- but made a mental note of it. As a scout, he considered it his duty to keep abreast of the comings and goings of other packs in the area.

"I'm from Moonspear," he replied, and then gestured over his own shoulder. From their location, there were a few peaks standing tall in the distance; the highest of those was his home. "That mountain, back there. I'm an outrider, so I like to do a bit of traveling myself," he said. He was curious to hear where Marcello had come from, and where he had been.

He canted his head, then posed the question. "Where all have you gone, if you don't mind me asking?" There was a whole world outside of the Teekon Wilds, and if he had to guess, he would say that Marcello had seen quite a bit of it.

The two wolves conversed for a short while, but in the end, Floki was unable to recruit Marcello to Moonspear.
Messages In This Thread
helluva life - by Marcello - April 25, 2016, 02:09 AM
RE: helluva life - by Floki - April 25, 2016, 12:31 PM
RE: helluva life - by Marcello - April 25, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: helluva life - by Floki - April 26, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: helluva life - by Marcello - May 01, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: helluva life - by Floki - May 01, 2016, 09:27 PM
RE: helluva life - by Marcello - May 02, 2016, 01:34 AM
RE: helluva life - by Floki - May 02, 2016, 12:37 PM