Seaside Moors A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
All Welcome 
Anyone welcome to give mah new baby a warm welcome!

The siren traveled further and further through the new wasteland. All she could see was gray and brown and the lighter sand of the coast. Geez, what happened here? Were there even wolves here? She made her way along the coast that reminded her too much of home. It almost brought tears to her eyes seeing the waves again, lapping at the shore like a kitten. The cold sea breeze going through her snow coat, carrying with it the salty smell of the sea. She sighed loudly. Whatever. Just because it felt like home, smelled like home and looked like home didn't mean it was. No one here would despise her, she was certain of it. She would just be a normal woman, she would find love.

She turned her back to the coast and traveled more inland where the destruction was even worse. Carcasses of insects crushed beneath her paws and she made a disgusted face. Eeewww... She hummed, pulling up her front leg to remove an insect stuck in her paw. Surely there was no one crazy enough to live here, right?
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
A siren I might be, but I am just searching for love - by Cattail - May 02, 2016, 11:37 AM